- Healthcare reforms have prompted changes in regulatory mandates. The payers are adapting business transformation and new technology to improve health outcome and sustain business growth to remain competitive.
- JerseyItech addresses these growth issues & changes with the following initiatives:
- Product standardization – Simplify benefits and reduce restrictions for customized product configuration.
- ICD10-5010 Conversion – Transition to new standards within deadline.
- HIE – Modernize online sales and service functions to prepare for more transparency and accessibility.
- Real-time Analytics – Develop robust business intelligence and analytics systems for internal and external decision making.
- Care Management – Improve quality and cost of care to offer more personalized services.
- Customer Experience Management – Improve customer’s interaction and satisfaction across service delivery, product and brand.
- Legacy Modernization.
- Packaged Product Services and Benefit Configuration.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Care Management.
- Enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Sales and Consumer Self Service Web Portal.
- CRM Solution and Analytics.
- Payer Enterprise Testing.
- Healthcare Infrastructure Management and Hosting.
- Business Process Outsourcing.
- Existing challenges are:
- Automating the care processes – implement EMR.
- Connecting the individual to – providers.
- Digitizing healthcare.
- Reimbursement models – Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH), Accountable Care Organization, and Bundled payments.
- Developing more efficient provider networks, by gaining insight into provider practice patterns.
- Providing best practices for improvement.
- Developing indices for patient management, including care alerts and patient registries.
- Managing referrals.
- Managing multiple reimbursement programs & cost drivers.
JerseyItech can assist by
- Leveraging advanced analytics to reduce hospital readmissions.
- Portfolio modeling including optimization of resources for new therapies.
- Simulating PRO (Patient Reported Outcomes) for care quality improvement and outcomes.
- Predicting high risk patients for ACO (accountable care organization) and hospitals.
- Simulating connected health consumer and recommend technology interventions.
- Quantify health costs & productivity.
JerseyItech can assist in revenue cycle solutions and advanced technology to enhance better business health.
- Track of claims in the system.
- Reporting payments collected.
- Addressing denied claims.
- Maximizing billing and collection performance.
- JerseyItech provides claims management services across consulting, technology, and operations.
- ICD 10
- Training in ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes sets and its structure and assisting in transitioning.
- Building frameworks.
- Implementing ICD 10 impact analysis tools, and test scripts.
- Testing services.
JerseyItech assists in developing mobile solutions across payers, providers, healthcare ISVs, revenue cycle management companies, EMR vendors and third party administrators.
JerseyItechs HEALTHCARE SERVICES
- Workflow Consulting.
- Regulatory Consulting.
- Technical Consulting.
- Productivity Assessment.
- Upgrade Implementation.
- Data Migration.
- Customization – Interface, Report & Application.
- Support & Maintenance.
JerseyItech PRODUCT DRIVEN CONSULTING.
- Epic Consulting.
- Cerner Consulting.
- InterSystems Consulting.
- MediTech Consulting.
- McKesson Consulting.
- Trizetto Facets Consulting.
JerseyItech Healthcare consulting can provide to your initiatives, may it be a large-scale implementation or expanding your existing footprint utilizing Cerner.